Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #5


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to showcase our recently received books.  Let the 'To Be Read' lists pile!

Hey, guys!
Oh my gosh, you all have no idea how excited and ecstatic I am that it's almost Thanksgiving!  The one day a year I can stuff my belly to my heart's delight and not give a damn what anyone thinks!  Such.  Freedom.
Haha, anyway, I just went to B&N and picked up some long-awaited titles that I can't wait to dig into, and when I say "long-awaited," I mean, like, many difficult months.  Months of obsessively checking certain authors' blogs in the hope of getting juicy information on said "long-awaited" books.  I'm just a liiiittle obsessed.....




~ Pawn 
~ Crash Into You 
~ Very Bad Things (Kindle format)

3 comments:

  1. These books are nice! I'm looking forward to read Crash into You this year.

    I nominated you on Liebster Award by the way :) please check my post.
    http://beatricemasalunga.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those all look good! I hope you'll post a review as you read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited to read both Pawn and Crash Into You. Great Haul :) New follower via GFC.

    Elle @ Lost In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs