Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to showcase our recently received books.  Let the 'To Be Read' lists pile!

Hi, guys!
So, I've had one heck of a week, mostly involving school stuff (doesn't it always involve school in some form?) and not a lot of reading.  Okay, that's a lie.  I've been reading Goddess, but it's been a slow process.  It's so weird.  It's like I've been so focused on finishing the book that I'm not actually enjoying it.  
Anyway, I've gotten two new books this week!  I have a really long list of books to review this month, so hopefully I'll start posting those soon!
Without further ado, my latest book haul!









































~ Save The Enemy ARC
~ The Darkest Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs