Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dying to Read....

Hey, guys!

I've wanted to do this post for a while, considering I have a ridiculously long list of books I'm dying to read.  I have one of these books sitting on my bookshelf, but for the most part I need to go to B&N and clear the shelves when they're released!
I'm (and I'm sure many of you are also!) dying to read....

1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) - Michelle Hodkin


2. Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter #2) - Megan Shepherd


3. Origin (Lux #3) - Jennifer L. Armentrout

I have an amazingly perfect personalized copy!
   
4. Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles #2) - Kresley Cole


5. Wild Cards (Wild Cards #1) - Simone Elkeles


6. Uninvited (Uninvited #1) - Sophie Jordan


7. Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #3) - Katie McGarry

I can't wait for this book!

8. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) - Tahereh Mafi

IF JULIET DOES NOT END UP WITH ADAM, I WILL HIT SOMETHING.  SERIOUSLY.




2 comments:

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs