Thursday, June 6, 2013

Stacking & Stalking

Stacking
I am a total and complete clean-freak.
If something is disorganized, I will involuntarily stack it; it's just in my DNA.  So, for the past couple of days I have been debating whether or not to reorganize my bookshelf because of its' current disorganization.
My clean-freak side won.
The books were previously organized in alphabetical order by the author's last name.  Now they are organized by color!  Personally, I think it is a HUGE improvement from the helter-skelter 'put that book over there!' system.

Before


Before



After



After



Stalking
I have a tiny confession: I'm a bit of a bird-stalker.
Earlier today my parents told me that there was a baby bird attempting to fly outside, so my obvious answer was "OHMYGOSH I NEED MY CAMERA!!  WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME SOONER?!"
I went outside and found the bird; it was so darn ADORABLE.  I grabbed my camera and took some shots of it staring at me with a blank expression like I was some overly-excited bird enthusiast.  Anyone watching probably would've expected me to yell out "Give me more oomph!  Strike it, strike it!"  But come on, who doesn't love a bird?
The bird kept attempting to fly away the closer I got, which is understandable.  For all it knew, I could have been dreamin' up a bird-sandwich or something.
The bird finally took flight as I sat there on the warm blades of grass, just watching it.




2 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! I wish some of our birds would hatch! We have enough nests around the house! Alas I am only able to see baby sparrows at school where they nest! Luckily no one else notices them and knocks their nest down until they have all flown away! I love watching the mother bring them food! SOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs