Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Snuggle Up!

I pull my fuzzy, plaid-print blanket closer to my body, trying to keep the cold at bay.  My eyes drop to the empty mug sitting on my desk that seems to be provoking me with it's cocoa-colored exterior.  I quietly sigh and, much to my reluctance, stand.  I fill up my mug with chocolately-cocoa-goodness, smiling as it fills my insides with a sweet and  delicious warmth.
I spot my current novel siting half-open on the kitchen counter, the sunflower bookmark reminding me just how much I have left to finish.  My hands automatically pick up the novel as I trudge back to my window-seat.  My lips curl into a tiny smile as I relish in this moment of pure contentment. 

Everyone loves to snuggle up with a good book, right? (Rhetorical question unless your answer is 'yes'!)
I have made a list of snuggle-worthy novels that are perfect for a summer/winter night!  These books are completely and wholly perfect.  They are also fairly quick and enjoyable reads.


1. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
2. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
3. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
4. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
5. The Hollow by Jessica Verday

And what better to set the ambience than some good Lana Del Rey?


This is basically what the perfect night for me comprises of.... or every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs