Friday, June 7, 2013

National Chocolate Ice Cream Day! Fave Friday!

National Chocolate Ice Cream day has finally arrived!  And let me tell you guys, I am so going to Baskin-Robbins after I post this.  I'm already starting to get hungry.
So, to celebrate I've been digging in my very own sweet treat!  Books!  (That cheesy line was crutial to the awesomeness of this special day)
I am currently reading two books right now (Whaaaa-?!)  Of Triton, the sequel to Of Poseidon, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which I'm sure many, many people have read, but I'm slow to catch up with the book crazes.
I would also like to introduce....*drrumrrroll* FAVE FRIDAY!  Every Friday I will list some of my tops picks for the week.

1. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout



    MY LIFE.

    2. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers


    Chocolate ice cream... HERE I COME.





    2 comments:

    1. ooh, I really liked Grave Mercy too :D can't wait to read the next one :D

      and it's so cold here that I have no desire for ice cream... sigh.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh, Dark Triumph is awesome!
        It's all humid and gross in the South, but ice cream always seems to be the answer to annoying weather XD

        Delete

    Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs