Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BOOK HAUL

Hey guys, so I received a bunch of books within the past week, but I've only read a few of them.  I'm not going to do a thorough book review, because I only have a couple of minutes.
So, I am going to list all of the books and rate the ones that I have read, along with a tiny synopsis.  I would SO appreciate it if ya'll could rate the ones that I have not yet read (I'll leave those blank).

(They're the ones laying horizontally XD)


  1. Onyx (Lux Series #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • I have about 60 more pages, but this book totally kicks-ass!!  I'm giving it a 4.5/5.  This is a drop-whatever-you're-doing, forget-about-the-turkey-in-the-oven, FANTASTIC read!
     2. Opal (Lux Series #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

     3. My Book of Life by Angel by Martine Leavitt

     4. Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

     5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  • I'm not completely sold on the plot line... is the book good?
     6. Of Triton by Anna Banks

     7. Marilyn Monroe by Barbara Leaming
  • I am sooo excited to read this!!

So, if anyone can tell me about the books that I have not yet read, I would really appreciate it!

Oh, and I just had to post a picture of a total-book-nerd shirt that I got at BAM!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs